10 Truths about the Electronic World
- The Electronic World is an alternative reality in relation to the physical world.
- The Electronic World is a human world, capable of accommodating human dimensions: emotions, feelings, and spiritual values.
- The Electronic World is a reality accepting the transfer of all kinds of human life activity, it is a source of self-creation and autonomous creation, personal investigation and expression.
- The Electronic World is a source of new possibilities, different from those existing in the physical world.
- The Electronic World can provide the area and objectives of existential choices and human decisions concerning the reality in which persons want to experience their lives.
- The Electronic World is immaterial and develops a space different from physical world.
- The Electronic World expands its capacities in line with technological advances.
- The Electronic World develops faster than the physical world, influencing the evolution of human being.
- The Electronic World is not a simulation and there is no space for simulation in it.
- The Electronic World is reality, the game occurs in the physical world.
Declaration of morality for a human in the Electronic World
- Your electronic identity contains your conscience.
- When you enter the electronic world, you are entering a world where real, objective, moral values exist.
- Once you assume your Net Name, you acquire a freedom impossible in the physical world and become responsible for the morality of your electronic
- The other electronic identities coexisting with you are real people.
- Your actions in the electronic world will involve real consequences, sometimes stretching further than in the physical world.
- When you do wrong in the electronic world, you hurt the other human emotionally, not physically.
- An electronic identity can change a human in the physical world and be a source of personal experience.